Your family run play centre in kildare.
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Updated 16:02 23rd March 2018
Loyalty card – terms and conditions
The Celbridge Playzone ltd Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions are listed below, including our Data Protection statement. If you have any questions about these Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions Please Contact us on 01 6273996.
1. Celbridge Playzone Ltd Loyalty card are issued by and remain the property of Celbridge Playzone Ltd which reserves the right at any time without notice, to:
a. Alter or amend (at its absolute discretion) the condition of operation of the Loyalty card scheme.
b. Terminate the scheme
c. Decline to issue Loyalty cards.
d. If your card is lost or stolen you must report it to Celbridge Playzone immediately.
e. On reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Loyalty card points collected. Reasonable grounds include:
1. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme or
2. Any use or attempted use of a Loyalty card or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or
3. Any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Celbridge Playzone Ltd loyalty card scheme must be resident in the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or older.
3. The Loyalty card is not transferable, and can only be used by an immediate family member of the person who has been issued the card.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Celbridge Playzone Ltd.
5. Your Loyalty Card can only be used at Playzone outlets. Your Loyalty card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
6. Celbridge Playzone Loyalty Card points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
7. To collect for a transaction in Celbridge Playzone, your Loyalty card must be presented at Reception or Serving till.
8. You must spend at least €1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then one point will be awarded for every €1 that is spent. This can be altered at the discretion of Celbridge Playzone Ltd. Playzone shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Loyalty Card account in respect of special promotions on which additional points are awarded. Celbridge Playzone ltd shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to such award relates are cancelled and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower point’s value Celbridge Playzone ltd shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
9. There will be no points awarded on purchases before the registration date of your card.
10. The current redemption value of points is one-point equals .08 cent. Celbridge Playzone Ltd reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
11. You may ask on entry, when using your Loyalty card, for your balance of points.
12. You can collect points on everything you spend in Playzone except Kiddie rides, ball machine and teddy machine.
13. You can spend your points on entry midweek and weekend, wall, coffee shop, camps, and on €50 party deposits only.
1. Only food and drink bought on the premises can be used on the premises with the exception of babies up to 18 months old. If you have special dietary requirement please let us know and we will be able to help.
2. Please keep hot drinks out of the play area and floor area as it is a hazard. Hot drinks must be kept on the tables in dining area.
3. No shoes from adults or children in the equipment.
4. No alcohol on the premises at any time.
5. Please take care of your property as it is your responsibility. Celbridge Playzone Ltd is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
6. Party presents are the responsibility on the parents of the party not Celbridge Playzone Ltd.